Dołącz do naszej drużyny
Business Development Manager in Welding and Industrial consumables
Working place: Szczecin or Katowice
A Business Developer will work to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. This role is one that is both challenging and also rewarding, giving the successful candidate an opportunity to really develop an interesting career in industrial segment development and business strategy.
Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales:
- Strategic partnership development with suppliers and key customers in Poland
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate.
- Product Portfolio Analysis and Development
- Work on sales follow-up activities.
- Work as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization in Poland and on Group level.
Business development is a specialized role which requires specific industry knowledge plus experience working on an international level. We are sure that we need good applicant, therefor we require for:
- University Degree or Higher Education, preferably on Technical sciences.
- At least 3 years of experience in business and/or product group development.
- Technical know-how of welding products and/or industrial consumables segment.
- Fluent English is essential. Russian or other languages will be advantageous.
- Personality - responsible, result-oriented, open-minded, fast-learning and positive, team player.
We offer to join our team with strong corporate values. Your benefits will be:
- Challenging and rewarding work in international team
- Competitive motivation system and social warranties
- Possibility to develop professional competences and skills on international level
If you are interested in developing your professional carrier and correspond to all requirements, please send your Application and Curriculum Vitae to our central Eastern Europe office e-mail email@example.com till 23rd of February, 2017 with notice on which position you apply.